ANTIOCH 101 is a one hour membership orientation class that will be held at least once each month. Everyone who indicates a desire to be a member of Antioch will be asked to attend Antioch 101. The next session is scheduled for Sunday, April 27th, at 11:00 AM. It will be held in Room 205B&C. Whether you have come forward during one of our services or just have an interest in membership, we would like for you to join us on the 27th.
- April 27th – Both an adult and a children’s class
- May 18th – An adult class
- TOAD SUCK DAZE “DAZE OF PRAISE” - The Toad Suck Daze Festival is returning to having “Daze of Praise” on Sunday afternoon. Antioch’s praise team will be one of the groups performing on Sunday afternoon, May 4th. Come out and support our team.
- MEMORIAL WEEKEND CHURCH-WIDE PICNIC - We will have our annual Memorial Day weekend picnic on Sunday evening, May 25th, at 5:30 PM. It will be at the pavilion at the Conway Human Development Center which is located just off Museum Road between Siebenmorgen an Lower Ridge Road. The church will provide hamburgers, hotdogs, buns and drinks. Everyone else brings condiments, chips,and desserts. Make plans to join us for a great time of fellowship and fun.
- CONNECT! is the name of the small group ministry here at Antioch. We have groups throughout Conway, three in Greenbrier, two in Vilonia and one in Morrilton. The groups have just recently begun their spring semester so this is a great time to join one. If you have questions, please contact Bobby Tucker at email@example.com or 329-5153.
- ASM GROUPS - All ASM groups will meet this week in their regular places. Grades 5-8 at the church and Grades 9-12 at the Faulkner County Natural Resource Building. For more information, contact Shawn Hammontree at firstname.lastname@example.org or Nathan Brewer at email@example.com or Stephen Castleberry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 329-5153.
- PERSPECTIVE - The college ministry will meet this Wednesday evening at 8:30 PM at “The House.” For more information about this ministry, contact Shawn Hammontree.
- AWANA will meet this week at 6:30 PM. AWANA is for children from 3 years old through the 2th grade. For more information, contact Brian Ratliff or Lori Dial.
- ROUTE 434 is Antioch’s ministry for 3rd & 4th graders on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM. For more information, contact Kim Tyler or Brian Ratliff.
- DIVORCECARE, DC4K AND SINGLE & PARENTING each meet on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM. Contact Randy Anderson for more information at 329-5153 or email@example.com.
- LADIES BIBLE STUDY – The current study is Beth Moore’s “A Woman’s Heart – God’s Dwelling Place.” The study began Tuesday, April 1st, and Wednesday, April 2nd, and continues for 11 weeks. Session times are Tuesday mornings from 10:00 to 11:30 AM in Room 122 at the church and Wednesday evenings from 6:30 to 8:00 PM at the Faulkner County Natural Resource Building which is across the street from the church. Books are $17. For more information, contact Dawn Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BETH MOORE CONFERENCE - L.A.D.Y.Life is taking a group to Beth Moore’s Living Proof Conference in Memphis, TN on August 22nd & 23rd. Tickets are available for $59 until April 20th. Ladies can plan on $50-$60 for hotel, parking,and gas. To sign up or to get more information, contact Dawn Moore at email@example.com or Keri Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ANTIOCH LADIES NYC TRIP - A group of ladies from Antioch will travel to New York City on November 7th – 11th. The total cost is $1150 with a non-refundable deposit $275 due by March 30th. Then $125 will be due on the last Sunday of each month until the balance is paid. Cost includes airfare, hotel, airport shuttle, subway card, Broadway show and possibly a meal or two. The group will attend Brooklyn Tabernacle on Sunday For more information, contact Toya Aultman at email@example.com.