ANTIOCH 101 is a one hour membership orientation class that will be held at least once each month. Everyone who indicates a desire to be a member of Antioch will be asked to attend Antioch 101. The next session is scheduled for Sunday, September 21st, at 11:00 AM. It will be held in Room 205B&C. Whether you have come forward during one of our services or just have an interest in membership, we would like for you to join us on the 21st.
- September 21st – An adult class
- October 19th – Both an adult class and a children’s class
- November 16th – An adult class
- CHURCH PICNIC - Our annual Labor Day Weekend Picnic will be Sunday evening, August 31st, at 5:30 PM at the pavilion at the Conway Human Development Center. Make plans to join us!
- OFFICES CLOSED - Our church offices will be closed on Monday, September 1st, in observance of Labor Day. They will reopen on Tuesday, September 2nd, at 8:00 AM.
- CONNECT! is the name of the small group ministry here at Antioch. We have groups in Conway, Greenbrier and Vilonia. Sign ups began this past Sunday and will continue until the groups actually laumch. The groups will launch the week of September 7th. If you have questions, please contact Bobby Tucker at email@example.com or 329-5153.
- ASM GROUPS - All ASM Wednesday evening groups will kick-off their fall semester this week. For more information, contact Nathan Brewer at firstname.lastname@example.org or Stephen Castleberry at email@example.com or call 329-5153.
- PERSPECTIVE - The college ministry will begin their meetings for the fall this Wednesday evening. They will meet at 8:30 PM at The House on Western Avenue. For more information, contact Shawn Hammontree at 329-5153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AWANA will begin their regular Wednesday evening meetings on August 27th. They meet from 6:30 to 8:00 PM. AWANA is for children from 2 years old through the 2nd grade. For more information, contact Brian Ratliff.
- ROUTE 434 is Antioch’s ministry for 3rd & 4th graders on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM. Their regular meetings will begin on August 27th, at 6:30 PM. For more information, contact Kim Tyler or Brian Ratliff.
- DIVORCECARE, DC4K AND SINGLE & PARENTING each meet on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM. They will begin their new semester on Wednesday evening, August 27th. Contact Randy Anderson for more information at 329-5153 or email@example.com.
- FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY will begin the fall semester on Wednesday evening, September 10th at 6:30 PM. Dave Ramsey’s program has already been a tremendous blessing to many in our church and community. Membership kits are available for $100 each. (Couples can share a membership.) You can register online or contact Bobby Tucker at 501-329-5153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LADIES BIBLE STUDY – Please join us for our Ladies Bible study, “Children of the Day” by Beth Moore. This study will begin on Tuesday September 9th and Wednesday September 10th. This is a nine (9) week study and session times are Tuesday mornings 10:00 – 11:30 meeting in the parlor, Tuesday evenings 6:30 – 8:00 and Wednesday evenings from 6:30 – 8:00 meeting at the 110 Building (formerly Natural Resource Building), across the street from the church. Childcare will be available at the church for the Wednesday evening class. For more information or to register, contact Dawn Moore at 501-269-1210 or email@example.com.