ANTIOCH 101 is a one hour membership orientation class that will be held at least once each month. Everyone who indicates a desire to be a member of Antioch will be asked to attend Antioch 101. The next session is scheduled for Sunday, March 16th, at 11:00 AM. It will be held in Room 205B&C. Whether you have come forward during one of our services or just have an interest in membership, we would like for you to join us on the 16th.
- March 16th – An adult class
- April 27th – Both an adult and a children’s class
- May 18th – An adult class
- INFORMATIONAL MEETING - There will be an informational meeting Sunday afternoon, March 9th, at 4:30 PM. This meeting is to provide information and opportunity for questions concerning the possible purchase of the Faulkner County Natural Resource Building. This building and property is located across Middle Road from the church.
- CHURCH BUSINESS MEETING - Our next quarterly business meeting will be Sunday, March 16th, at 5:00 PM in the worship center. One of the items to be considered is the recommendation to purchase the Faulkner County Natural Resource Building.
- BABY DEDICATION/CELEBRATION SERVICE - Our next Baby Dedication/Celebration Service will be Sunday evening, March 16th, at 6:00 PM. Make plans now to join us for a night of worship and to witness the baptisms of several new believers.
- CONNECT! is the name of the small group ministry here at Antioch. We have groups throughout Conway, three in Greenbrier, two in Vilonia and one in Morrilton. The groups have just recently begun their spring semester so this is a great time to join one. If you have questions, please contact Bobby Tucker at email@example.com or 329-5153.
- ASM GROUPS - All ASM groups will be at their regular time and location this week. The High School group meets at 6:30 PM at the Faulkner County Natural Resource Building across the street from the church. The Middle School group meets at 6:30 PM at the church in Room 205. For more information, contact Shawn Hammontree at firstname.lastname@example.org or Nathan Brewer at email@example.com or Stephen Castleberry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 329-5153.
- PERSPECTIVE - The college ministry meets on Wednesday evenings at 8:30 PM at The House. For more information about this ministry, contact Shawn Hammontree.
- AWANA meets on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM. AWANA is for children from 3 years old through the 2th grade. For more information, contact Brian Ratliff or Lori Dial.
- ROUTE 434 is Antioch’s ministry for 3rd & 4th graders on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM. For more information, contact Kim Tyler or Brian Ratliff.
- DIVORCECARE, DC4K AND SINGLE & PARENTING each meet on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM. Contact Randy Anderson for more information at 329-5153 or email@example.com.
Ladies Bible Study: The group will be on break until the first week of April. For more information, contact Dawn Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-269-1210.