ANTIOCH 101 is a one hour membership orientation class that will be held at least once each month. Everyone who indicates a desire to be a member of Antioch will be asked to attend Antioch 101. The next session is scheduled for Sunday, January 18th, at 11:00 AM. It will be held in Room 205B&C. Whether you have come forward during one of our services or just have an interest in membership, we would like for you to join us on the 18th. Children’s classes are designed for kids in the fourth grade and younger.
- February 15th – An adult class
- March 15th – A children’s and an adult class
- CELEBRATION SERVICE – Our next Celebration Service is scheduled for Sunday evening, March 8th, at 6:00 PM. We will celebrate what God is doing in and through our church as well as celebrating baptisms. Mark your calendars and make plans to join us that evening in the worship center.
- CONNECT! is the name of the small group ministry here at Antioch. We have groups in Conway, Greenbrier and Vilonia. You can find more information by clicking here or you can pick up a sheet at the Visitor’s Center in the church atrium. If you have questions, please contact Bobby Tucker at email@example.com or 329-5153.
- ASM GROUPS - Both the High School and Middle School ASM Wednesday evening groups will meet at their regular places and times this Wednesday. For more information, contact Nathan Brewer at firstname.lastname@example.org or Stephen Castleberry at email@example.com or call 329-5153.
- PERSPECTIVE – The college ministry’s next meeting will be on January 14th. For more information, contact Shawn Hammontree at 329-5153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AWANA meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM. AWANA is for children from 2 years old through the 2nd grade. For more information, contact Brian Ratliff.
- ROUTE 434 is Antioch’s ministry for 3rd & 4th graders on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM. For more information, contact Kim Tyler or Brian Ratliff.
- DIVORCECARE, DC4K AND SINGLE & PARENTING each meet on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM. Their new semester began on January 7th. Contact Randy Anderson for more information at 329-5153 or email@example.com.
- LADIES BIBLE STUDY – Please join us for our next Ladies Bible Study: “What Love Is” by Kelly Minter. This is a 7 week study beginning Tuesday January 13th and Wednesday January 14th. The letters of 1, 2, & 3 John were written to encourage followers of Jesus to remain faithful to the truth. Believers are challenged to look at contrasting themes such as walking in the light instead of darkness, truth versus lies and deception, loving God more than loving the world, and the meaning of true fellowship and community rather than shallowness. This study reveals not only the heart of John but also the heart of Jesus. We have a Tuesday morning class from 10 am to 11:30 am meeting in the parlor, a Tuesday evening class from 6:30pm to 8pm meeting in the parlor, and a Wednesday evening class meeting from 6:30pm to 8pm meeting at the former Natural Resource Center, now the 110 Building, across the street from the church. Childcare is available at the church on Wednesday nights only. Books are $14 and will be available the first day of class. Sign up in the atrium on Sunday January 4th or contact Dawn Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-269-1210 for more information.