ANTIOCH 101 is a one hour membership orientation class that will be held at least once each month. Everyone who indicates a desire to be a member of Antioch will be asked to attend Antioch 101. The next session is scheduled for Sunday, August 10th, at 11:00 AM. It will be held in Room 205B&C. Whether you have come forward during one of our services or just have an interest in membership, we would like for you to join us on the 10th.
- August 10th – Both an adult class and a children’s class
- September 21st – An adult class
- October 19th – Both an adult class and a children’s class
- PROMOTION SUNDAY - Our youth and children’s classes will have their promotion Sunday on August 10th. Students will promote to their new classes that Sunday morning. If you have questions, please contact Brian at email@example.com or Stephen at firstname.lastname@example.org or Nathan at email@example.com.
- CELEBRATION SERVICE - Our next Celebration Service will Sunday evening, August 17th, at 6:00 PM. Join us for worship and baptism service.
- CHURCH PICNIC - Our annual Labor Day Weekend Picnic will be Sunday evening, August 31st, at 5:30 PM at the pavilion at the Conway Human Development Center. Make plans to join us!
- CONNECT! is the name of the small group ministry here at Antioch. We have groups in Conway, Greenbrier and Vilonia. Sign ups will begin in August. The groups will launch the week of September 7th. If you have questions, please contact Bobby Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 329-5153.
- ASM GROUPS - All ASM Wednesday evening groups will be meeting in home groups for the summer. For more information, contact Nathan Brewer at email@example.com or Stephen Castleberry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 329-5153.
- PERSPECTIVE - The college ministry will meet in different homes each week for the summer. For times and meeting places, contact Shawn Hammontree at 329-5153 or email@example.com.
- AWANA is on break for the summer. It will begin again in August. AWANA is for children from 3 years old through the 2th grade. For more information, contact Brian Ratliff.
- ROUTE 434 is Antioch’s ministry for 3rd & 4th graders on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM. Route 434 is on break for the summer. It will resume again in August. For more information, contact Kim Tyler or Brian Ratliff.
- DIVORCECARE, DC4K AND SINGLE & PARENTING each meet on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM. They will begin their new semester on Wednesday evening, August 28th. Contact Randy Anderson for more information at 329-5153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LADIES BIBLE STUDY – Please join us for our Ladies Bible study, Malachi by Lisa Harper. This study began on Tuesday July 8th and Wednesday July 9th. On our worst day, God doesn’t walk away from us. And His love for us is not determined by our performance. No matter how many times we mess up, God loves (and never leaves) broken people. “I the LORD do not change” Malachi 3:6. This is an 8 week study and session times are Tuesday mornings 10:00 – 11:30 meeting in the parlor and Wednesday evenings from 6:30 – 8:00 meeting at the Natural Resource Center, across the street from the church. Childcare will be available at the church for the Wednesday evening class. Books are $14. Sign up in the atrium on Sunday June 22nd or contact Dawn Moore at 501-269-1210 or email@example.com.
- BETH MOORE CONFERENCE - L.A.D.Y.Life is taking a group to Beth Moore’s Living Proof Conference in Memphis, TN on August 22nd & 23rd. Tickets are available for $59 until April 20th. Ladies can plan on $50-$60 for hotel, parking,and gas. To sign up or to get more information, contact Dawn Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or Keri Lucy at email@example.com.