ANTIOCH 101 is a one hour membership orientation class that will be held at least once each month. Everyone who indicates a desire to be a member of Antioch will be asked to attend Antioch 101. The next session is scheduled for Sunday, July 19th, at 11:00 AM. It will be held in Room 205B&C. Whether you have come forward during one of our services or just have an interest in membership, we would like for you to join us on the 19th. Children’s classes are designed for kids in the 4th grade and younger. General classes are for 5th grade through adults. Younger children can attend the general class with their family.
– July 19th – A children’s and a general class
– August 16th – A general class
- ANTIOCH APP FOR SMART PHONES – We have developed a new app for smartphones for Antioch. This app will allow you to do lots of things straight from your phone: watch the live services; check out the different ministry opportunities for everyone from kids through senior adults; watch or listen to past sermons; check the calendar for upcoming events with links to RSVP or ask questions; receive push notifications from the church about important information such as cancellations or changes in services or events. The app is available for both Apple and Android phones. Go to your app store and search for “Antioch Conway” or click the following link: http://get.theapp.co/308d/ .
- NEIGHBORHOOD COOKOUTS – One Sunday evening each month this summer, Antioch will be hosting neighborhood cookouts in 8 different locations. The one on June 14th was a great success in spite of threatening weather. The dates for the next ones are July 12th and August 9th. These informal gatherings will provide an opportunity for you to get better acquainted with other folks in our Antioch family as well as neighbors in your area. We encourage you to sign up to be a part of the group nearest you and have an awesome summer! Contact the church office for a list of locations and the group leader contact information.
- SOAR 2015 – A large group of our youth will be attending SOAR 2015 in Dallas on July 1st – 3rd. This annual conference is for young people who just completed the 7th through the 12th grades. This is the 25th anniversary of the conference and Antioch has participated each year. Two of Antioch’s pastoral team will be among the speakers: Stephen Castleberry and Bobby Tucker.
- VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL – VBS will begin on Sunday morning, July 12th, and continue each morning through Thursday, July 16th. Registration is open for kids from 3 years old through the 4th grade. Contact Brian Ratliff for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-329-5153.
- CAMP QUARTER NOTE – This will be our second year for Camp Quarter Note, a music day camp. It is for kids, kindergarten through 4th grade and will meet each morning from 9:00 am to Noon. It will begin on Monday morning, July 27th, and continue each morning through Friday, July 31st. The kids will learn a complete musical and perform it on Friday evening, July 31st. The cost will be $10 per child. You can register your child by clicking here. Contact Travis Sellers for more information at 501-329-5153 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES & ANNOUNCEMENTS
SMALL GROUP MINISTRIES
- CONNECT! is the name of the small group ministry here at Antioch. We have groups in Conway, Greenbrier and Vilonia. Our groups are on break for the summer. If you have questions, please contact Bobby Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 329-5153.
ANTIOCH STUDENT MINISTRIES (ASM)
- ASM GROUPS – The high school and middle school groups will not meet this week, July 1st, because of the SOAR conference. Contact Nathan Brewer for more information concerning the high school group at email@example.com. For more information about the middle school group, contact Stephen Castleberry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 329-5153.
- PERSPECTIVE – The college ministry’s meetings for the summer will be at the 110 Building from 6:30 to 8:00 PM. They will meet in the lobby of the Antioch staff office suite. For more information, contact Shawn Hammontree at 329-5153 or email@example.com.
ANTIOCH CHILDREN’S MINISTRIES (ACM)
- AWANA meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM. AWANA is for children from 2 years old through the 2nd grade. AWANA is on summer break until mid August. For more information, contact Brian Ratliff.
- ROUTE 434 is Antioch’s ministry for 3rd & 4th graders on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM. Route 434 is on summer break until mid August. For more information, contact Kim Tyler or Brian Ratliff.
SINGLE ADULT MINISTRIES
- DIVORCECARE & GRIEFSHARE both meet on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM. Their new semester will begin on May 20th. Contact Randy Anderson for more information at 329-5153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WOMEN’S MINISTRY (LADYLIFE)
- LADIES BIBLE STUDY – Join us for our next Ladies Bible Study beginning June 2nd & 3rd. It will be “Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed: a Study of David” by Priscilla Shirer, Beth Moore and Kay Arthur. These three women explore their lives ad the life of David in this 6 session study. Taped at the 2007 Deeper Still women’s event, the messages by these three beloved authors are divided into three segments, two lessons from each author. Each segment focuses on the life of David at a different stage of his life: as a young man (lessons 1 & 2 by Priscilla Shirer), as a middle-aged man (lessons 3 & 4 by Beth Moore) and as a man facing the final third of his life (lessons 5 & 6 by Kay Arthur). You’ll laugh with them, cry with them and learn to love God with them. Session times are Tuesdays from 10:00 – 11:30 AM in the parlor or Wednesdays from 6:30 – 8:00 PM at the 110 building. Childcare will be available for the Wednesday evening sessions. Books are $14. To sign up or for more information, contact Dawn Moore at email@example.com.
- LADIES RETREAT – LADYlife would like to invite the ladies of Antioch to their annual retreat at Shepherd of the Ozarks on August 28 – 30th. We will arrive there on Friday evening and return on Sunday morning in time for services at Antioch. Antioch’s own Ashley Castleberry will be leading the retreat this year. The cost is $110 which covers lodging as well as all food for the weekend. You can pay this in two installments. The first is due July 12th and the second is due by August 9th. Contact Dawn Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or Glenda Sutton at email@example.com for more information or to register.
- WOMEN’S CONFERENCE – LADYLife is taking a group of ladies to the Extraordinary Women’s Conference in Southhaven, Mississippi on October 16th & 17th. For information, please contact Dawn Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or Keri Lucy at email@example.com.