ANTIOCH 101 is a one hour membership orientation class that will be held at least once each month. Everyone who indicates a desire to be a member of Antioch will be asked to attend Antioch 101. The next session is scheduled for Sunday, January 22nd, at 11:00 AM. It will be held in Room 205B&C. Whether you have come forward during one of our services or just have an interest in membership, we would like for you to join us on the 22nd. Children’s classes are designed for kids in the 4th grade and younger. General classes are for 5th grade through adults. Younger children can attend the general class with their family.
– January 22nd – A children’s and a general class
– February 19th – A general class
ANTIOCH 201 is a follow-up class to 101. This class will help you find a place to grow and get connected to other members of the Antioch family. It will also assist you in finding a place to serve that fits your interests, gifts and talents. It is a one hour class that meets every other month on a Sunday at 11:00 AM in Room 205B&C. The next session of Antioch 201 will be Sunday, January 29th.
- PERSPECTIVE OPEN HOUSE – Perspective, Antioch’s college ministry, will be hosting an open house for their new building on Sunday afternoon, January 29th, from 1:30 to 4:30 PM. The building is located at 2415 College Avenue. That is right behind the UCA baseball stadium and near the intersection of College & Farris. Everyone is invited to come by and see what all the excitement is about.
- PRAYER DAY – In past years, we have had a special “week of prayer.” This year our pastor has challenged us to a year of prayer where at least one person is committed to pray each day for the members, ministries, staff and outreach of Antioch. You can sign up for your day by clicking here. This will take you to a calendar where you can see which days are available and choose one that is best for you. You can also call the church office at 501-329-5153 and one of the ladies will get you signed up. Feel free to come to the church form your prayer time or just pray wherever you are on your day.
- ANTIOCH APP FOR SMART PHONES – We have developed an app for smartphones for Antioch. This app will allow you to do lots of things straight from your phone: watch the live services; check out the different ministry opportunities for everyone from kids through senior adults; watch or listen to past sermons; check the calendar for upcoming events with links to RSVP or ask questions; receive push notifications from the church about important information such as cancellations or changes in services or events. The app is available for both Apple and Android phones. Go to your app store and search for “Antioch Conway” or click the following link: http://get.theapp.co/308d/ .
ACTIVITIES & ANNOUNCEMENTS
SMALL GROUP MINISTRIES
- CONNECT! is the name of the small group ministry here at Antioch. We have groups in Conway, Greenbrier and Vilonia. Most meet on Sunday evenings but we also have Wednesday evening groups as well. To learn more about available groups please click here. If you have questions, please contact Bobby Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 329-5153.
ANTIOCH STUDENT MINISTRIES (ASM)
- ASM GROUPS – The high school group meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM in the east end of the 110 building (across the street from the main building.) Contact Pete Southall for more information concerning the high school group at 329-5153 or at email@example.com. The middle school group meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM in Rooms 205B-D in the main building. For more information about the middle school group, contact Stephen Castleberry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 329-5153.
- PERSPECTIVE – Perspective is Antioch’s college ministry. The group will be meeting on Monday evenings at 7:00 PM at the new Perspective House on the UCA campus on College Ave. For more information, contact Shawn Hammontree at 329-5153 or email@example.com.
ANTIOCH CHILDREN’S MINISTRIES (ACM)
- AWANA meets on Wednesday at 6:30 PM. AWANA Puggles and Cubbies are for children from 2 years old through pre-k. For more information, contact Brian Ratliff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- K2C meets on Wednesday at 6:30 PM. K2C is a program for Kindergarten through 2nd graders. For more information, contact Brian Ratliff at email@example.com.
- ROUTE 434 is Antioch’s ministry for 3rd & 4th graders on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM. For more information, contact Kim Tyler or Brian Ratliff.
SINGLE ADULT MINISTRIES
- DIVORCECARE, DC4K (DIVORCECARE FOR KIDS) & GRIEFSHARE all meet on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM. They began their new semester on January 4th. Contact Randy Anderson for more information at 329-5153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WOMEN’S MINISTRY (LADYLIFE)
- LADIES BIBLE STUDIES – The new ladies’ Bible studies begin on Tuesday, January 10th, and Wednesday, January 11th.
- Three groups are studying “Esther: It’s Tough Being A Woman” by Beth Moore. This study is 10 sessions long. The Old Testament story of Esther is a profile in courage and contains many modern parallels for today’s overloaded and stressed woman. Esther, while a queen, lived as an outsider in a hostile environment. Women will learn strong lessons of faith, providence and hope to equip them to live courageously “for such a time as this.” One group meets on Tuesdays from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM in the church parlor. The second group meets on Tuesdays from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM in the church parlor. The third group meets on Wednesdays from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM in the Conference Room of the 110 Building. Childcare is available on Wednesday evenings only. Study books are $15 each.
- One group is studying “All Things New” by Kelly Minter. In eight sessions, Kelly will lead you through a study of 2 Corinthians, exploring the anchoring truths of bearing treasures in jars of clay, meeting Christ through a pressing thorn, opening wide your heart in the midst of hurtful relationships, and what it means to embrace the lost and lonely as ministers of the new covenant. Each of us has a message to proclaim and live by: Because of Jesus the old is gone, the new has come. This group will meet on Wednesdays from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM in the Antioch office area of the 110 Building. Childcare will be available at the main church building. Study books are $15 each.
- You can register for these studies by emailing LadyLife@antiochconway.com or on the Antioch Ladies Bible Study Facebook page. For more information for the Esther study contact Dawn Moore at LadyLife@antiochconway.com. For the Kelly Minster study, contact Toya Aultman at email@example.com.
- MEN’S BIBLE STUDY – The men will begin a new study on Wednesday night in January. The group meets from 6:30 to 8:00 PM in the Sun Room. For questions, contact Andy Comer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-329-5153.
- MEN’S FELLOWSHIP BREAKFAST – The first Thursday of each month at Bob’s Grill on Oak Street in downtown Conway, a group of Antioch men gather for breakfast and fellowship. They begin to gather at 6:00 AM and continue to come until 7:00 AM. The next breakfast will be Thursday morning, February 2nd.