ANTIOCH 101 is a one hour membership orientation class that will be held at least once each month. Everyone who indicates a desire to be a member of Antioch will be asked to attend Antioch 101. The next session is scheduled for Sunday, June 12th, at 11:00 AM. It will be held in Room 205B&C. Whether you have come forward during one of our services or just have an interest in membership, we would like for you to join us on the 12th. Children’s classes are designed for kids in the 4th grade and younger. General classes are for 5th grade through adults. Younger children can attend the general class with their family.
– June 12th – A general class
– July 17th – A children’s and a general class
- CHURCH-WIDE PICNIC – Our annual Memorial Day Church-wide Picnic will be Sunday, May 29th, at 5:30 PM. This year it will be at the pavilion at Beaver Fork Lake. The pavilion is located in the park on Hwy. 25 between Conway and Wooster. The church will provide the burgers and hotdogs, buns, drinks, paper goods and plastic ware. Everyone else brings the things that go on and with burgers and hotdogs as well as desserts. Come and enjoy the fellowship together!
- CELEBRATION SERVICE- Our next Celebration Service will be Sunday evening, June 12th at 6:00 PM. This is a special time of worship and a time when we celebrate the baptisms of those who have accepted Christ as their Savior. Make plans to join us!
- ANTIOCH APP FOR SMART PHONES – We have developed an app for smartphones for Antioch. This app will allow you to do lots of things straight from your phone: watch the live services; check out the different ministry opportunities for everyone from kids through senior adults; watch or listen to past sermons; check the calendar for upcoming events with links to RSVP or ask questions; receive push notifications from the church about important information such as cancellations or changes in services or events. The app is available for both Apple and Android phones. Go to your app store and search for “Antioch Conway” or click the following link: http://get.theapp.co/308d/ .
ACTIVITIES & ANNOUNCEMENTS
SMALL GROUP MINISTRIES
- CONNECT! is the name of the small group ministry here at Antioch. We have groups in Conway, Greenbrier and Vilonia. Most meet on Sunday evenings but we also have Wednesday evening groups as well. To learn more about available groups please click here. If you have questions, please contact Bobby Tucker at email@example.com or 329-5153.
ANTIOCH STUDENT MINISTRIES (ASM)
- ASM GROUPS – The high school group meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM in the east end of the 110 building (across the street from the main building.) Contact Nathan Brewer for more information concerning the high school group at 329-5153 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. The middle school group meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM in Rooms 205B-D in the main building. For more information about the middle school group, contact Stephen Castleberry at email@example.com or call 329-5153.
- PERSPECTIVE – Perspective is Antioch’s college ministry. The group meets on Wednesday evenings at 8:30 PM in the conference room of the 110 building. For more information, contact Shawn Hammontree at 329-5153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANTIOCH CHILDREN’S MINISTRIES (ACM)
- AWANA meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM. AWANA Puggles and Cubbies are for children from 2 years old through pre-k. For more information, contact Brian Ratliff at email@example.com.
- K2C meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM. K2C is a program for Kindergarten through 2nd graders. For more information, contact Brian Ratliff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ROUTE 434 is Antioch’s ministry for 3rd & 4th graders on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM. For more information, contact Kim Tyler or Brian Ratliff.
SINGLE ADULT MINISTRIES
- DIVORCECARE, DC4K (DIVORCECARE FOR KIDS) & GRIEFSHARE all meet on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM. Their semester began Wednesday, January 6th. Contact Randy Anderson for more information at 329-5153 or email@example.com.
WOMEN’S MINISTRY (LADYLIFE)
- LADIES BIBLE STUDIES –
New Ladies Bible Studies will be beginning in June. Watch here for more details.
- BETH MOORE CONFERENCE – LadyLife will be taking a group to the Beth Moore Conference in Springfield, Missouri on June 10th & 11th. There will also be an option of adding a day of shopping in Branson on June 9th. In order to ensure early bird pricing, they must purchase the conference tickets early. The cost for the tickets is $59 each. This must be paid at the time of sign up. For more information, you may contact Dawn Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MEN’S BIBLE STUDY – The men just completed the “Not a Fan” study by Kyle Idleman. They will begin a new study in June. The group meets from 6:30 to 8:00 PM in the Sun Room. For questions, contact Bobby Tucker at email@example.com or 501-329-5153.
- MEN’S FELLOWSHIP BREAKFAST – The first Thursday of each month at Bob’s Grill on Oak Street in downtown Conway, a group of Antioch men gather for breakfast and fellowship. They begin to gather at 6:00 AM and continue to come until 7:00 AM. The next breakfast will be Thursday morning, June 2nd.