ANTIOCH 101 is a one hour membership orientation class that will be held at least once each month. Everyone who indicates a desire to be a member of Antioch will be asked to attend Antioch 101. The next session is scheduled for Sunday, February 21st, at 11:00 AM. It will be held in Room 205B&C. Whether you have come forward during one of our services or just have an interest in membership, we would like for you to join us on the 21st. Children’s classes are designed for kids in the 4th grade and younger. General classes are for 5th grade through adults. Younger children can attend the general class with their family.
– February 21st – A general class
– March 13th – A children’s and a general class
- ANTIOCH APP FOR SMART PHONES – We have developed a new app for smartphones for Antioch. This app will allow you to do lots of things straight from your phone: watch the live services; check out the different ministry opportunities for everyone from kids through senior adults; watch or listen to past sermons; check the calendar for upcoming events with links to RSVP or ask questions; receive push notifications from the church about important information such as cancellations or changes in services or events. The app is available for both Apple and Android phones. Go to your app store and search for “Antioch Conway” or click the following link: http://get.theapp.co/308d/ .
ACTIVITIES & ANNOUNCEMENTS
SMALL GROUP MINISTRIES
- CONNECT! is the name of the small group ministry here at Antioch. We have groups in Conway, Greenbrier and Vilonia. Most meet on Sunday evenings but we also have Wednesday evening groups as well. To learn more about available groups please click here. If you have questions, please contact Bobby Tucker at email@example.com or 329-5153.
ANTIOCH STUDENT MINISTRIES (ASM)
- ASM GROUPS – The high school group meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM in the east end of the 110 building (across the street from the main building.) Contact Nathan Brewer for more information concerning the high school group at 329-5153 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. The middle school group meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM in Rooms 205B-D in the main building. For more information about the middle school group, contact Stephen Castleberry at email@example.com or call 329-5153.
- PERSPECTIVE – Perspective is Antioch’s college ministry. The group meets on Wednesday evenings at 8:30 PM in the conference room of the 110 building. For more information, contact Shawn Hammontree at 329-5153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANTIOCH CHILDREN’S MINISTRIES (ACM)
- AWANA meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM. AWANA Puggles and Cubbies are for children from 2 years old through pre-k. For more information, contact Brian Ratliff at email@example.com.
- K2C meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM. K2C is a program for Kindergarten through 2nd graders. For more information, contact Brian Ratliff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ROUTE 434 is Antioch’s ministry for 3rd & 4th graders on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM. For more information, contact Kim Tyler or Brian Ratliff.
SINGLE ADULT MINISTRIES
- DIVORCECARE, DC4K (DIVORCECARE FOR KIDS) & GRIEFSHARE all meet on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM. Their semester began Wednesday, January 6th. Contact Randy Anderson for more information at 329-5153 or email@example.com.
WOMEN’S MINISTRY (LADYLIFE)
- LADIES BIBLE STUDIES – The ladies studies for this spring began on Tuesday, January 12th and Wednesday, January 13th. One study is on the book of Hosea by Jennifer Rothschild. There are three optional times available for this study. One group meets on Tuesday mornings from 10:00 to 11:00 AM in the church parlor. The second group meets on Tuesday evenings from 6:30 to 8:00 PM in the church parlor. The third group meets on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 to 8:00 PM in the conference room of the 110 Building. Childcare is available for the Wednesday evening session only. The second study is on The Armor of God by Priscilla Shirer. It meets on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 to 8:00 PM in the Antioch office suite in the 110 Building. Both studies are 7 weeks long. The books are available for $14.
- BETH MOORE CONFERENCE – LadyLife will be taking a group to the Beth Moore Conference in Springfield, Missouri on June 10th & 11th. There will also be an option of adding a day of shopping in Branson on June 9th. In order to ensure early bird pricing, they must purchase the conference tickets early. The cost for the tickets is $59 each. This must be paid at the time of sign up. You can sign up in the atrium on January 31st or February 7th. The final day for sign up is February 14th. For more information, you may contact Dawn Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MEN’S BIBLE STUDY – The spring semester study began on Wednesday evening, January 13th, at 6:30 PM in the Sun Room in the main building. This study will be “Daniel: Things to Come” by Tommy Nelson. The study guides are available for $8.00. You can also register and purchase the study guide at the meetings. To register or for questions, contact Bobby Tucker at email@example.com or 501-329-5153.
- MEN’S FELLOWSHIP BREAKFAST – The first Thursday of each month at Bob’s Grill on Oak Street in downtown Conway, a group of Antioch men gather for breakfast and fellowship. They begin to gather at 6:00 AM and continue to come until 7:00 AM. The next breakfast will be Thursday morning, February 4th.