ANTIOCH 101 is a one hour membership orientation class that will be held at least once each month. Everyone who indicates a desire to be a member of Antioch will be asked to attend Antioch 101. The next session is scheduled for Sunday, July 17th, at 11:00 AM. It will be held in Room 205B&C. Whether you have come forward during one of our services or just have an interest in membership, we would like for you to join us on the 17th. Children’s classes are designed for kids in the 4th grade and younger. General classes are for 5th grade through adults. Younger children can attend the general class with their family.
– July 17th – A children’s and a general class
– August 21st – A general class
- Movie Night- Our last kids movie night for the summer is coming July 20th. We will meet int he Activity Center and watch “The Good Dinosaur” from 6:30-8:30.
- That Thursday Thing (T Cubed)- On the 21st will be having our last T cubed. We will be doing an art project in the Jam room from 9:30-11:00.
- ANTIOCH APP FOR SMART PHONES – We have developed an app for smartphones for Antioch. This app will allow you to do lots of things straight from your phone: watch the live services; check out the different ministry opportunities for everyone from kids through senior adults; watch or listen to past sermons; check the calendar for upcoming events with links to RSVP or ask questions; receive push notifications from the church about important information such as cancellations or changes in services or events. The app is available for both Apple and Android phones. Go to your app store and search for “Antioch Conway” or click the following link: http://get.theapp.co/308d/ .
ACTIVITIES & ANNOUNCEMENTS
SMALL GROUP MINISTRIES
- CONNECT! is the name of the small group ministry here at Antioch. We have groups in Conway, Greenbrier and Vilonia. Most meet on Sunday evenings but we also have Wednesday evening groups as well. Groups are on summer break but will begin meeting again the week of August 21st. To learn more about available groups please click here. If you have questions, please contact Bobby Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 329-5153.
ANTIOCH STUDENT MINISTRIES (ASM)
- ASM GROUPS – The high school group meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM in the east end of the 110 building (across the street from the main building.) Contact Nathan Brewer for more information concerning the high school group at 329-5153 or at email@example.com. The middle school group meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM in Rooms 205B-D in the main building. For more information about the middle school group, contact Stephen Castleberry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 329-5153.
- PERSPECTIVE – Perspective is Antioch’s college ministry. The group is meeting on Thursday evenings at 8:00 PM in the Antioch office area of the 110 building. For more information, contact Shawn Hammontree at 329-5153 or email@example.com.
ANTIOCH CHILDREN’S MINISTRIES (ACM)
- AWANA is on summer break. They will begin meeting again in August. AWANA Puggles and Cubbies are for children from 2 years old through pre-k. For more information, contact Brian Ratliff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- K2C is on summer break. They will begin meeting again in August. K2C is a program for Kindergarten through 2nd graders. For more information, contact Brian Ratliff at email@example.com.
- ROUTE 434 is Antioch’s ministry for 3rd & 4th graders on Wednesday evenings is on summer break. They will begin meeting again in August For more information, contact Kim Tyler or Brian Ratliff.
SINGLE ADULT MINISTRIES
- DIVORCECARE, DC4K (DIVORCECARE FOR KIDS) & GRIEFSHARE all meet on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM. Contact Randy Anderson for more information at 329-5153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WOMEN’S MINISTRY (LADYLIFE)
- LADIES BIBLE STUDIES – Please join us for our ladies’ Bible study, Hebrews by Lisa Harper, It began Wednesday June 15th. Hebrews was a sermon for a specific people and culture in the midst of martyrdom and persecution, but is also so relevant for us today, reminding us to continue walking toward Jesus regardless of our culture or our circumstances. Join Lisa as she journeys through this bridge between the Old and New Testaments to get to the heart of the matter: Jesus is our accessible King. He is not a faraway God, but an up-close Redeemer who draws near to us. Hebrews helps women make the connection between God the Father and God the Son and reminds us that Jesus is supreme, but He is also compassionate, empathetic, and loving to no end. This is a 7 session study. Books are $14. Session time is Wednesday evenings from 6:30-8:00pm meeting at Building 110 in the conference room. Child care is available at the church. Please contact Dawn Moore at email@example.com for more information or to sign up. You can also sign up on the Antioch Ladies Bible study Facebook page.
- MEN’S BIBLE STUDY – The men just completed the “Not a Fan” study by Kyle Idleman. They will begin a new study in August. The group meets from 6:30 to 8:00 PM in the Sun Room. For questions, contact Bobby Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-329-5153.
- MEN’S FELLOWSHIP BREAKFAST – The first Thursday of each month at Bob’s Grill on Oak Street in downtown Conway, a group of Antioch men gather for breakfast and fellowship. They begin to gather at 6:00 AM and continue to come until 7:00 AM. The next breakfast will be Thursday morning, July 7th.