ANTIOCH 101 is a one hour membership orientation class that will be held at least once each month. Everyone who indicates a desire to be a member of Antioch will be asked to attend Antioch 101. The next session is scheduled for Sunday, June 14th, at 11:00 AM. It will be held in Room 205B&C. Whether you have come forward during one of our services or just have an interest in membership, we would like for you to join us on the 14th. Children’s classes are designed for kids in the 4th grade and younger. General classes are for 5th grade through adults. Younger children can attend the general class with their family.
– June 14th – A general class
– July 19th – A children’s and a general class
- NEW ANTIOCH APP FOR SMART PHONES – On Easter Sunday we announced that we have developed a new app for smartphones for Antioch. This app will allow you to do lots of things straight from your phone: watch the live services; check out the different ministry opportunities for everyone from kids through senior adults; watch or listen to past sermons; check the calendar for upcoming events with links to RSVP or ask questions; receive push notifications from the church about important information such as cancellations or changes in services or events. The app is available for both Apple and Android phones. Go to your app store and search for “Antioch Conway” or click the following link: http://get.theapp.co/308d/ .
- MEMORIAL WEEKEND PICNIC – The annual Memorial Weekend church-wide picnic originally scheduled for this Sunday evening, May 24th, has been postponed due to expected storms in the area. It will now be held on Sunday evening, May 31st, in the activity center at the church following the Celebration Service. The service begins at 6:00 PM. For the picnic, the church will provide the meat, buns, drinks and paper goods. Everyone else will bring the condiments, side dishes and desserts. Make plans now to join us.
- CHURCH OFFICES CLOSED – Our church offices will be closed on Monday, May 25th, in observance of Memorial Day.
- CELEBRATION SERVICE – Our next Celebration service will be Sunday, May 31st, at 6:00 PM. Join us in a night of praise that culminates in a baptism service.
- SENIOR ADULT COOKOUT – Our senior adults will have their annual cookout at the church on Monday, June 1st, at noon. Special guests will be George & Jerene Reddin. The meal will consist of smoked ribs, cheesy potatoes, beans and the best desserts around. The meal and program are free. To sign up or for more information, contact Randy Anderson at email@example.com.
- CAMPS & CONFERENCES – Our children and youth will have several opportunities for camps and conferences this summer.
- CAMP RAK CHAZAK – JUNE 3RD – 5TH – COLD SPRINGS CAMP – This camp is for kids in the 3rd through 6th grades. For information contact Brian Ratliff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GALILEAN CAMP – JUNE 9TH – 12TH – DANIEL SPRINGS CAMP – This camp is for boys who are involved in the Galilean program here at Antioch. Contact Danny Williams at email@example.com.
- GMA CAMP – JUNE 16TH – 19TH – DANIEL SPRINGS CAMP – This camp is for girls who are involved in the GMA program here at Antioch. Contact Paula Bender at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SOAR 2015 – JULY 1ST – 3RD – DALLAS, TEXAS – This conference is for youth 7th through 12th grades. For more information, please contact Stephen Castleberry at email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES & ANNOUNCEMENTS
SMALL GROUP MINISTRIES
- CONNECT! is the name of the small group ministry here at Antioch. We have groups in Conway, Greenbrier and Vilonia. You can find more information by clicking here or you can pick up a sheet at the Visitor’s Center in the church atrium. If you have questions, please contact Bobby Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 329-5153.
ANTIOCH STUDENT MINISTRIES (ASM)
- ASM GROUPS – Both the High School and Middle School ASM Wednesday evening groups will meet at their regular places and times this Wednesday. The high school group meets at 6:45 PM in the youth room in the 110 Building. The middle school group meets at 6:30 PM in the activity center at the main church building. For more information, contact Nathan Brewer at email@example.com or Stephen Castleberry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 329-5153.
- PERSPECTIVE – The college ministry’s meetings are on Wednesday evenings at 8:30 PM in the 110 Building. For more information, contact Shawn Hammontree at 329-5153 or email@example.com.
ANTIOCH CHILDREN’S MINISTRIES (ACM)
- AWANA meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM. AWANA is for children from 2 years old through the 2nd grade. AWANA is on summer break until mid August. For more information, contact Brian Ratliff.
- ROUTE 434 is Antioch’s ministry for 3rd & 4th graders on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM. Route 434 is on summer break until mid August. For more information, contact Kim Tyler or Brian Ratliff.
SINGLE ADULT MINISTRIES
- DIVORCECARE & GRIEFSHARE both meet on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM. Their new semester will begin on May 20th. Contact Randy Anderson for more information at 329-5153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WOMEN’S MINISTRY (LADYLIFE)
- LADIES BIBLE STUDY – Join us for our next Ladies Bible Study beginning June 2nd & 3rd. It will be “Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed: a Study of David” by Priscilla Shirer, Beth Moore and Kay Arthur. These three women explore their lives ad the life of David in this 6 session study. Taped at the 2007 Deeper Still women’s event, the messages by these three beloved authors are divided into three segments, two lessons from each author. Each segment focuses on the life of David at a different stage of his life: as a young man (lessons 1 & 2 by Priscilla Shirer), as a middle-aged man (lessons 3 & 4 by Beth Moore) and as a man facing the final third of his life (lessons 5 & 6 by Kay Arthur). You’ll laugh with them, cry with them and learn to love God with them. Session times are Tuesdays from 10:00 – 11:30 AM in the parlor or Wednesdays from 6:30 – 8:00 PM at the 110 building. Childcare will be available for the Wednesday evening sessions. Books are $14. To sign up or for more information, contact Dawn Moore at email@example.com.
- LADYLIFE GAME NIGHT – LADYlife invites all the ladies of Antioch to join them for Game Night on Friday evening, June 12th, at 6:30 PM at the church. This is a fun, free event where you can get to know the other ladies of the church, eat some yummy snacks and play some fun games. Door prizes will be given. Come fellowship with us and have a good time! For more information contact Kristi Ruhman at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dawn Moore at email@example.com. If you plan to attend, please let them know so they will have enough food arranged.
- WOMEN’S CONFERENCE – LADYLife is taking a group of ladies to the Extraordinary Women’s Conference in Southhaven, Mississippi on October 16th & 17th. For information, please contact Dawn Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or Keri Lucy at email@example.com.