ANTIOCH 101 is a one hour membership orientation class that will be held at least once each month. Everyone who indicates a desire to be a member of Antioch will be asked to attend Antioch 101. The next session is scheduled for Sunday, May 15th, at 11:00 AM. It will be held in Room 205B&C. Whether you have come forward during one of our services or just have an interest in membership, we would like for you to join us on the 15th. Children’s classes are designed for kids in the 4th grade and younger. General classes are for 5th grade through adults. Younger children can attend the general class with their family.
– May 15th – A children’s and a general class
– June 12th – A general class
- ANTIOCH APP FOR SMART PHONES – We have developed a new app for smartphones for Antioch. This app will allow you to do lots of things straight from your phone: watch the live services; check out the different ministry opportunities for everyone from kids through senior adults; watch or listen to past sermons; check the calendar for upcoming events with links to RSVP or ask questions; receive push notifications from the church about important information such as cancellations or changes in services or events. The app is available for both Apple and Android phones. Go to your app store and search for “Antioch Conway” or click the following link: http://get.theapp.co/308d/ .
ACTIVITIES & ANNOUNCEMENTS
SMALL GROUP MINISTRIES
- CONNECT! is the name of the small group ministry here at Antioch. We have groups in Conway, Greenbrier and Vilonia. Most meet on Sunday evenings but we also have Wednesday evening groups as well. To learn more about available groups please click here. If you have questions, please contact Bobby Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 329-5153.
ANTIOCH STUDENT MINISTRIES (ASM)
- ASM GROUPS – The high school group meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM in the east end of the 110 building (across the street from the main building.) Contact Nathan Brewer for more information concerning the high school group at 329-5153 or at email@example.com. The middle school group meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM in Rooms 205B-D in the main building. For more information about the middle school group, contact Stephen Castleberry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 329-5153.
- PERSPECTIVE – Perspective is Antioch’s college ministry. The group meets on Wednesday evenings at 8:30 PM in the conference room of the 110 building. For more information, contact Shawn Hammontree at 329-5153 or email@example.com.
ANTIOCH CHILDREN’S MINISTRIES (ACM)
- AWANA meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM. AWANA Puggles and Cubbies are for children from 2 years old through pre-k. For more information, contact Brian Ratliff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- K2C meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM. K2C is a program for Kindergarten through 2nd graders. For more information, contact Brian Ratliff at email@example.com.
- ROUTE 434 is Antioch’s ministry for 3rd & 4th graders on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM. For more information, contact Kim Tyler or Brian Ratliff.
SINGLE ADULT MINISTRIES
- DIVORCECARE, DC4K (DIVORCECARE FOR KIDS) & GRIEFSHARE all meet on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM. Their semester began Wednesday, January 6th. Contact Randy Anderson for more information at 329-5153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WOMEN’S MINISTRY (LADYLIFE)
- LADIES BIBLE STUDIES –
Please join us for two new Ladies Bible studies beginning March 29th and 30th. Childcare is available for Wednesday classes only.Named by God by Kasey Van NormanNamed by God is a 7 session study that takes participants on a journey of spiritual transformation. Kasey Van Norman helps readers move beyond past hurts, bring power into their current circumstances, and ignite a victorious faith for their futures. No matter what season of life women are in, Named by God will guide them into a more intimate relationship with Christ as Kasey shares stories from her heart and reveals what God’s Word says about them and shares her story of God’s infinite grace and compassion so that others might learn from her experience as they encounter a depth of Jesus like never before.This study began Tuesday March 29th and Wednesday March 30th. Sessions are Tuesday mornings (meeting in the parlor) from 10-11:30 am, Tuesday evenings 6:30-8:00 (meeting in the parlor), and Wednesday evenings 6:30-8:00 meeting at Building 110. Books are $15. Ladies will also have the option to purchase the companion book written by Kasey. You do not need the optional book to complete the study. Cost of the optional book is $17.Please contact Dawn Moore at email@example.com or 501-269-1210 to sign up. You may also sign up on the Ladies Antioch Bible Study Facebook page.The Gospel of Mark, The Jesus We Are Aching For by Lisa HarperIn The Gospel of Mark, you’ll follow Jesus through His days of early ministry to the cross and discover what it means to be the recipients of His overflowing compassion and the very reason for His all-consuming passion.Throughout his account, Mark unveils a Jesus of unparalleled power and authority but also a Jesus of humility and love. And while this Jesus invites each of us into a greater story through His teachings, He demands we come as active participants. We must acknowledge Him, seek salvation in Him, and follow Him wherever He leads.This is a 7 session Bible study began on Wednesday March 30th from 6:30-8:00 pm meeting at Building 110. Books are $14. For sign-ups please contact Toya Aultman at Toya@conwaycorp.net or sign up on the Ladies Antioch Bible Study Facebook page.
- BETH MOORE CONFERENCE – LadyLife will be taking a group to the Beth Moore Conference in Springfield, Missouri on June 10th & 11th. There will also be an option of adding a day of shopping in Branson on June 9th. In order to ensure early bird pricing, they must purchase the conference tickets early. The cost for the tickets is $59 each. This must be paid at the time of sign up. For more information, you may contact Dawn Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MEN’S BIBLE STUDY – The men will began a new study on Wednesday, April 13th. They will be using the “Not a Fan” study by Kyle Idleman. It examines the difference between a fan and a fully devoted follower of Christ. The study guides are available for $8.00. The group meets from 6:30 to 8:00 PM in the Sun Room. You can also register and purchase the study guide at the meetings. For questions, contact Bobby Tucker at email@example.com or 501-329-5153.
- MEN’S FELLOWSHIP BREAKFAST – The first Thursday of each month at Bob’s Grill on Oak Street in downtown Conway, a group of Antioch men gather for breakfast and fellowship. They begin to gather at 6:00 AM and continue to come until 7:00 AM. The next breakfast will be Thursday morning, May 5th.