ANTIOCH 101 is a one hour membership orientation class that will be held at least once each month. Everyone who indicates a desire to be a member of Antioch will be asked to attend Antioch 101. The next session is scheduled for Sunday, December 20th, at 11:00 AM. It will be held in Room 205B&C. Whether you have come forward during one of our services or just have an interest in membership, we would like for you to join us on the 20th. Children’s classes are designed for kids in the 4th grade and younger. General classes are for 5th grade through adults. Younger children can attend the general class with their family.
– December 20th – A general class
– January 17th – A children’s and a general class
- ANTIOCH APP FOR SMART PHONES – We have developed a new app for smartphones for Antioch. This app will allow you to do lots of things straight from your phone: watch the live services; check out the different ministry opportunities for everyone from kids through senior adults; watch or listen to past sermons; check the calendar for upcoming events with links to RSVP or ask questions; receive push notifications from the church about important information such as cancellations or changes in services or events. The app is available for both Apple and Android phones. Go to your app store and search for “Antioch Conway” or click the following link: http://get.theapp.co/308d/ .
- BETHLEHEM BUILD DAY – We will be putting everything together for the holiday season and getting the village of Bethlehem up on Sunday, November 29th. We will begin immediately following the last worship service that morning and work until 5:00 PM. Whether you are inside decorating or sewing costumes or outside building the village, we need everyone who can to come and help!
- THANKSGIVING FEAST – Also on Sunday, November 29th, we will have our church-wide Thanksgiving meal together in the activity center. The meal will begin at 5:30 PM. The church will provide the meats (turkey and ham) and drinks. Everything else is potluck. Make plans to join us for this great time of fellowship and thanksgiving!
- BETHLEHEM REVISITED – Antioch’s annual Christmas gift to the community is scheduled for December 9th, 10th & 11th. Walk through Bethlehem and experience the sights, tastes, smells and sounds of what it might have been like over 2,000 years ago on that very special night when Jesus was born. Thousands of guests join us each year for this awesome experience. The walk-through experience begins at 6:30 PM and goes until 8:30 PM each evening. Mark your calendars and make plans now to join us.
ACTIVITIES & ANNOUNCEMENTS
SMALL GROUP MINISTRIES
- CONNECT! is the name of the small group ministry here at Antioch. We have groups in Conway, Greenbrier and Vilonia. Most meet on Sunday evenings but we also have Wednesday evening groups as well. To learn more about available groups please click here. If you have questions, please contact Bobby Tucker at email@example.com or 329-5153.
ANTIOCH STUDENT MINISTRIES (ASM)
- ASM GROUPS – The high school group will not meet this week due to the Thanksgiving holidays. Contact Nathan Brewer for more information concerning the high school group at 329-5153 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. The middle school group will not meet this week. For more information about the middle school group, contact Stephen Castleberry at email@example.com or call 329-5153.
- PERSPECTIVE – Perspective will not meet this week due to the Thanksgiving holidays. Perspective meets on Wednesday evenings at 8:30 PM in the conference room of the 110 Building. The 110 Building is located across Middle Road from the main church building. For more information, contact Shawn Hammontree at 329-5153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANTIOCH CHILDREN’S MINISTRIES (ACM)
- AWANA meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM. AWANA will not meet this week due to the Thanksgiving holidays. AWANA is for children from 2 years old through the 2nd grade. For more information, contact Brian Ratliff at email@example.com.
- ROUTE 434 is Antioch’s ministry for 3rd & 4th graders on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM. Route 434 will not meet this week due to the Thanksgiving holidays. For more information, contact Kim Tyler or Brian Ratliff.
SINGLE ADULT MINISTRIES
- DIVORCECARE, DC4K (DIVORCECARE FOR KIDS) & GRIEFSHARE all meet on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM. Their next semester will begin in January. Contact Randy Anderson for more information at 329-5153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WOMEN’S MINISTRY (LADYLIFE)
- LADIES BIBLE STUDIES – The ladies studies have wrapped up for the fall. Be watching and listening for the start date and times for the next study which will begin in January.
- MEN’S BIBLE STUDY – Wednesday evenings from 6:30 to 8:00 PM. The fall study has concluded. They will begin the next study in January.
- MEN’S FELLOWSHIP BREAKFAST – The first Thursday of each month at Bob’s Grill on Oak Street in downtown Conway, a group of Antioch men gather for breakfast and fellowship. They begin to gather at 6:00 AM and continue to come until 7:00 AM. The next breakfast will be Thursday morning, October 1st.