ANTIOCH 101 is a one hour membership orientation class that will be held at least once each month. Everyone who indicates a desire to be a member of Antioch will be asked to attend Antioch 101. The next session is scheduled for Sunday, May 21st, at 11:00 AM. It will be held in Room 205B&C. Whether you have come forward during one of our services or just have an interest in membership, we would like for you to join us on the 21st. Children’s classes are designed for kids in the 4th grade and younger. General classes are for 5th grade through adults. Younger children can attend the general class with their family.
– May 21st – A children’s and a general class
– June 11th – A general class
ANTIOCH 201 is a follow-up class to 101. This class will help you find a place to grow and get connected to other members of the Antioch family. It will also assist you in finding a place to serve that fits your interests, gifts and talents. It is a one hour class that meets every other month on a Sunday at 11:00 AM in Room 205B&C. The next session of Antioch 201 will be Sunday, May 7th.
- PRAYER DAY – In past years, we have had a special “week of prayer.” This year our pastor has challenged us to a year of prayer where at least one person is committed to pray each day for the members, ministries, staff and outreach of Antioch. You can sign up for your day by clicking here. This will take you to a calendar where you can see which days are available and choose one that is best for you. You can also call the church office at 501-329-5153 and one of the ladies will get you signed up. Feel free to come to the church form your prayer time or just pray wherever you are on your day.
- ANTIOCH APP FOR SMART PHONES – We have developed an app for smartphones for Antioch. This app will allow you to do lots of things straight from your phone: watch the live services; check out the different ministry opportunities for everyone from kids through senior adults; watch or listen to past sermons; check the calendar for upcoming events with links to RSVP or ask questions; receive push notifications from the church about important information such as cancellations or changes in services or events. The app is available for both Apple and Android phones. Go to your app store and search for “Antioch Conway” or click the following link: http://get.theapp.co/308d/ .
ACTIVITIES & ANNOUNCEMENTS
SMALL GROUP MINISTRIES
- CONNECT! is the name of the small group ministry here at Antioch. We have groups in Conway, Greenbrier and Vilonia. Most meet on Sunday evenings but we also have Wednesday evening groups as well. To learn more about available groups please click here. If you have questions, please contact Bobby Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 329-5153.
ANTIOCH STUDENT MINISTRIES (ASM)
- ASM GROUPS – The high school group meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM in the east end of the 110 building (across the street from the main building.) Contact Pete Southall for more information concerning the high school group at 329-5153 or at email@example.com. The middle school group meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM in Rooms 205B-D in the main building. For more information about the middle school group, contact Stephen Castleberry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 329-5153.
- PERSPECTIVE – Perspective is Antioch’s college ministry. The group meets on Monday evenings at 7:00 PM at the new Perspective House on the UCA campus on College Ave. For more information, contact Shawn Hammontree at 329-5153 or email@example.com.
ANTIOCH CHILDREN’S MINISTRIES (ACM)
- AWANA meets on Wednesday at 6:30 PM. AWANA Puggles and Cubbies are for children from 2 years old through pre-k. For more information, contact Brian Ratliff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- K2C meets on Wednesday at 6:30 PM. K2C is a program for Kindergarten through 2nd graders. For more information, contact Brian Ratliff at email@example.com.
- ROUTE 434 is Antioch’s ministry for 3rd & 4th graders on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM. For more information, contact Kim Tyler or Brian Ratliff.
SINGLE ADULT MINISTRIES
- DIVORCECARE, DC4K (DIVORCECARE FOR KIDS) & GRIEFSHARE all meet on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM. They began their new semester on January 4th. Contact Randy Anderson for more information at 329-5153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WOMEN’S MINISTRY (LADYLIFE)
- LADIES BIBLE STUDIES – The new ladies’ Bible studies began on Wednesday, March 29th and on Tuesday, April 11th, and Wednesday, April 12th.
- The March 29th start was for the study “Redeemed: Grace to live every day better than before” by Angela Thomas-Pharr. This is a 7 session study. Study books are $15. This group will meet on Wednesdays from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM in Suite 100 in the 110 Building. Childcare is available at the main church building.
- The April 11th & 12th starts was for the study “Finding I AM: How Jesus fully satisfies the cry of your heart” by Lysa TerKeurst. This is a 6 session study. Study books are $17. One group meets on Tuesdays from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM in the church parlor. The second group meets on Tuesdays from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM in the church parlor. The third group meets on Wednesdays from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM in the Conference Room of the 110 Building. Childcare is available on Wednesday evenings only.
- For more information for the Lysa TerKeurst study, contact Karen Brasher at email@example.com For the Angela Thomas-Pharr study, contact Toya Aultman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MEN’S BIBLE STUDY – The men will begin a new study Wednesday, March 8th. The new study will be “Philippians: To Live is Christ, To Die is Gain” by Matt Chandler. The group meets from 6:30 to 8:00 PM in the Sun Room. For questions, contact Andy Comer at email@example.com or 501-329-5153.
- MEN’S FELLOWSHIP BREAKFAST – The first Thursday of each month at Bob’s Grill on Oak Street in downtown Conway, a group of Antioch men gather for breakfast and fellowship. They begin to gather at 6:00 AM and continue to come until 7:00 AM. The next breakfast will be Thursday morning, May 4th.