ANTIOCH 101 is a one hour membership orientation class that will be held at least once each month. Everyone who indicates a desire to be a member of Antioch will be asked to attend Antioch 101. The next session is scheduled for Sunday, October 16th, at 11:00 AM. It will be held in Room 205B&C. Whether you have come forward during one of our services or just have an interest in membership, we would like for you to join us on the 16th. Children’s classes are designed for kids in the 4th grade and younger. General classes are for 5th grade through adults. Younger children can attend the general class with their family.
– October 16th – A general class
– November 20th – A children’s and a general class
- ANTIOCH CAFE – Antioch Cafe is an opportunity for our church family to bring their co-workers, neighbors and friends to the church for a free lunch. This Thursday, September 29th, from 11:30 AM until 1:30 PM, we will have pulled pork barbecue, beans, chips, drinks and dessert available in the church atrium. Bring your guests and enjoy lunch and a time of fellowship.
- LIFEWORD MEDIA MINISTRIES’ WALK FOR THE WORLD – Lifeword broadcasts the gospel message around the world in many different languages every day. Their major fundraiser each year is the Walk for the World. The local walk for our area is scheduled for Wednesday, October 12th, from 6:00 to 8:00 PM at the Conway High football stadium. Burgers and hotdogs will be available for $4 per person or $10 per family. You can find more information about Lifeword and the walk at www.lifeword.org.
- CELEBRATION SERVICE AND BABY DEDICATION – Our next Celebration Service and Baby Dedication is scheduled for Sunday, October 23rd, at 6:00 PM. If you would like for your child to be included in the dedication service, please contact Brian Ratliff at 501-329-5153 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to be included in the baptism service, please contact Natalie Hogan at 501-329-5153 or email@example.com.
- ANTIOCH APP FOR SMART PHONES – We have developed an app for smartphones for Antioch. This app will allow you to do lots of things straight from your phone: watch the live services; check out the different ministry opportunities for everyone from kids through senior adults; watch or listen to past sermons; check the calendar for upcoming events with links to RSVP or ask questions; receive push notifications from the church about important information such as cancellations or changes in services or events. The app is available for both Apple and Android phones. Go to your app store and search for “Antioch Conway” or click the following link: http://get.theapp.co/308d/ .
ACTIVITIES & ANNOUNCEMENTS
SMALL GROUP MINISTRIES
- CONNECT! is the name of the small group ministry here at Antioch. We have groups in Conway, Greenbrier and Vilonia. This year we are also getting a group started in the Mayflower area. Most meet on Sunday evenings but we also have Wednesday evening groups as well. Sign ups for groups is under way. Groups will begin meeting on Sunday, August 21st, and Wednesday, August 24th. To learn more about available groups please click here. If you have questions, please contact Bobby Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 329-5153.
ANTIOCH STUDENT MINISTRIES (ASM)
- ASM GROUPS – The high school group meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM in the east end of the 110 building (across the street from the main building.) Contact Shawn Hammontree for more information concerning the high school group at 329-5153 or at email@example.com. The middle school group meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM in Rooms 205B-D in the main building. For more information about the middle school group, contact Stephen Castleberry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 329-5153. Both groups will begin their fall meetings on Wednesday, August 17th at 6:30 PM.
- PERSPECTIVE – Perspective is Antioch’s college ministry. The group will be meeting on Monday evenings this fall at 7:00 PM. For more information, contact Shawn Hammontree at 329-5153 or email@example.com.
ANTIOCH CHILDREN’S MINISTRIES (ACM)
- AWANA meets on Wednesday, August 24th, at 6:30 PM. AWANA Puggles and Cubbies are for children from 2 years old through pre-k. For more information, contact Brian Ratliff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- K2C meets on Wednesday, August 24th, at 6:30 PM. K2C is a program for Kindergarten through 2nd graders. For more information, contact Brian Ratliff at email@example.com.
- ROUTE 434 is Antioch’s ministry for 3rd & 4th graders on Wednesday evenings is on summer break. For more information, contact Kim Tyler or Brian Ratliff.
SINGLE ADULT MINISTRIES
- DIVORCECARE, DC4K (DIVORCECARE FOR KIDS) & GRIEFSHARE all meet on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM. They began their new semester on Wednesday, August 24th Contact Randy Anderson for more information at 329-5153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WOMEN’S MINISTRY (LADYLIFE)
- LADIES BIBLE STUDIES – The new ladies’ Bible studies began on Tuesday, September 13th and Wednesday, September 14th.
- Three groups are studying “Entrusted” by Beth Moore. Her newest study is 6 sessions long. In this study Beth encourages you to guard what God has entrusted to you, further His kingdom by sharing Christ with others, and pour into future generations just as Paul once mentored Timothy. Because in this journey of joy and hardship, we need each other to stay the course and live a life of faithfulness. One group meets on Tuesdays from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM in the church parlor. The second group meets on Tuesdays from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM in the church parlor. The third group meets on Wednesdays from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM in the Conference Room of the 110 Building. Childcare is available on Wednesday evenings only. Study books are $15 each.
- One group is studying “Seamless” by Angie Smith. In seven sessions, “Seamless” covers the people, places and promises of the Bible, tying them together into the greater story of Scripture. Each week of the study features key information that ties all of Scripture together into the seamless truth of the gospel message and is accompanied by maps, general Bible facts and word studies. This group will meet on Wednesdays from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM in the Antioch office area of the 110 Building. Childcare will be available at the main church building. Study books are $15 each.
- You can register for these studies by emailing LadyLife@antiochconway.com or on the Antioch Ladies Bible Study Facebook page. For more information for the “Entrusted” study contact Dawn Moore at LadyLife@antiochconway.com. For the “Seamless” study, contact Toya Aultman at email@example.com.
- MEN’S BIBLE STUDY – The men began a new study on Wednesday, August 24th. The group meets from 6:30 to 8:00 PM in the Sun Room. This fall we will study to be prepared to know and defend what we believe using Ravi Zacharias’ book “Foundations of Apologetics.” For questions, contact Andy Comer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-329-5153.
- MEN’S FELLOWSHIP BREAKFAST – The first Thursday of each month at Bob’s Grill on Oak Street in downtown Conway, a group of Antioch men gather for breakfast and fellowship. They begin to gather at 6:00 AM and continue to come until 7:00 AM. The next breakfast will be Thursday morning, October 6th.