ANTIOCH 101 is a one hour membership orientation class that will be held at least once each month. Everyone who indicates a desire to be a member of Antioch will be asked to attend Antioch 101. The next session is scheduled for Sunday, August 21st, at 11:00 AM. It will be held in Room 205B&C. Whether you have come forward during one of our services or just have an interest in membership, we would like for you to join us on the 21st. Children’s classes are designed for kids in the 4th grade and younger. General classes are for 5th grade through adults. Younger children can attend the general class with their family.
– September 18th – A children’s and a general class
– October 16th – A general class
- LABOR DAY COOKOUT – Our annual church-wide Labor Day picnic will be Sunday evening, September 4th, at 5:30 PM at Toad Suck Park. The church will provide the hamburger meat and hotdogs, buns, drinks and paper goods. Everyone else is encouraged to bring the condiments (mustard, mayo, ketchup, vegetables, cheese, etc.) side dishes and desserts. Also bring your lawn chairs. Plan to join us for this great time of fellowship.
- FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY – Our next semester of Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University will begin on Sunday afternoon, September 11th, at 4:00 PM. Whether you are in a financial hole or just wanting to get a better idea of how to handle your resources, this program has been a great blessing to many in our church and community. You can sign up on Dave’s website or contact Bobby Tucker at email@example.com or 501-329-5153.
- ANTIOCH APP FOR SMART PHONES – We have developed an app for smartphones for Antioch. This app will allow you to do lots of things straight from your phone: watch the live services; check out the different ministry opportunities for everyone from kids through senior adults; watch or listen to past sermons; check the calendar for upcoming events with links to RSVP or ask questions; receive push notifications from the church about important information such as cancellations or changes in services or events. The app is available for both Apple and Android phones. Go to your app store and search for “Antioch Conway” or click the following link: http://get.theapp.co/308d/ .
ACTIVITIES & ANNOUNCEMENTS
SMALL GROUP MINISTRIES
- CONNECT! is the name of the small group ministry here at Antioch. We have groups in Conway, Greenbrier and Vilonia. This year we are slaos getting a group started in the Mayflower area. Most meet on Sunday evenings but we also have Wednesday evening groups as well. Sign ups for groups is under way. Groups will begin meeting on Sunday, August 21st, and Wednesday, August 24th. To learn more about available groups please click here. If you have questions, please contact Bobby Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 329-5153.
ANTIOCH STUDENT MINISTRIES (ASM)
- ASM GROUPS – The high school group meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM in the east end of the 110 building (across the street from the main building.) Contact Shawn Hammontree for more information concerning the high school group at 329-5153 or at email@example.com. The middle school group meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM in Rooms 205B-D in the main building. For more information about the middle school group, contact Stephen Castleberry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 329-5153. Both groups will begin their fall meetings on Wednesday, August 17th at 6:30 PM.
- PERSPECTIVE – Perspective is Antioch’s college ministry. The group will be meeting on Monday evenings this fall at 7:00 PM beginning on August 22nd. For more information, contact Shawn Hammontree at 329-5153 or email@example.com.
ANTIOCH CHILDREN’S MINISTRIES (ACM)
- AWANA will begin their fall meetings on Wednesday, August 24th, at 6:30 PM. AWANA Puggles and Cubbies are for children from 2 years old through pre-k. For more information, contact Brian Ratliff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- K2C will begin meeting again on Wednesday, August 24th, at 6:30 PM. K2C is a program for Kindergarten through 2nd graders. For more information, contact Brian Ratliff at email@example.com.
- ROUTE 434 is Antioch’s ministry for 3rd & 4th graders on Wednesday evenings is on summer break. They will begin meeting again on Wednesday, August 24th, at 6:30 PM. For more information, contact Kim Tyler or Brian Ratliff.
SINGLE ADULT MINISTRIES
- DIVORCECARE, DC4K (DIVORCECARE FOR KIDS) & GRIEFSHARE all meet on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM. They will begin their new semester on Wednesday, August 24th, at 6:30 PM. Contact Randy Anderson for more information at 329-5153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WOMEN’S MINISTRY (LADYLIFE)
- LADIES BIBLE STUDIES – The new ladies’ Bible studies will begin on Tuesday, September 13th and Wednesday, September 14th.
- Three groups will be studying “Entrusted” by Beth Moore. Her newest study is 6 sessions long. In this study Beth encourages you to guard what God has entrusted to you, further His kingdom by sharing Christ with others, and pour into future generations just as Paul once mentored Timothy. Because in this journey of joy and hardship, we need each other to stay the course and live a life of faithfulness. One group meets on Tuesdays from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM in the church parlor. The second group meets on Tuesdays from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM in the church parlor. The third group meets on Wednesdays from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM in the Conference Room of the 110 Building. Childcare is available on Wednesday evenings only. Study books are $15 each.
- One group will be studying “Seamless” by Angie Smith. In seven sessions, “Seamless” covers the people, places and promises of the Bible, tying them together into the greater story of Scripture. Each week of the study features key information that ties all of Scripture together into the seamless truth of the gospel message and is accompanied by maps, general Bible facts and word studies. This group will meet on Wednesdays from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM in the Antioch office area of the 110 Building. Childcare will be available at the main church building. Study books are $15 each.
- You can register for these studies by emailing LadyLife@antiochconway.com or on the Antioch Ladies Bible Study Facebook page. For more information for the “Entrusted” study contact Dawn Moore at LadyLife@antiochconway.com. For the “Seamless” study, contact Toya Aultman at email@example.com.
- LADYLIFE RETREAT – The ladies will have their annual retreat on August 26th – 28th. Contact Dawn Moore or Norma Crass for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- MEN’S BIBLE STUDY – The men will begin a new study on Wednesday, August 24th. The group meets from 7:00 to 8:00 PM in the Sun Room. This fall we will study to be prepared to know and defend what we believe using Ravi Zacharias’ book “Foundations of Apologetics.” For questions, contact Andy Comer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-329-5153.
- MEN’S FELLOWSHIP BREAKFAST – The first Thursday of each month at Bob’s Grill on Oak Street in downtown Conway, a group of Antioch men gather for breakfast and fellowship. They begin to gather at 6:00 AM and continue to come until 7:00 AM. The next breakfast will be Thursday morning, September 1st.