ANTIOCH 101 is a one hour membership orientation class that will be held at least once each month. Everyone who indicates a desire to be a member of Antioch will be asked to attend Antioch 101. The next session is scheduled for Sunday, August 16th, at 11:00 AM. It will be held in Room 205B&C. Whether you have come forward during one of our services or just have an interest in membership, we would like for you to join us on the 16th. Children’s classes are designed for kids in the 4th grade and younger. General classes are for 5th grade through adults. Younger children can attend the general class with their family.
– August 16th – A general class
– September 20th – A children’s and a general class
- ANTIOCH APP FOR SMART PHONES – We have developed a new app for smartphones for Antioch. This app will allow you to do lots of things straight from your phone: watch the live services; check out the different ministry opportunities for everyone from kids through senior adults; watch or listen to past sermons; check the calendar for upcoming events with links to RSVP or ask questions; receive push notifications from the church about important information such as cancellations or changes in services or events. The app is available for both Apple and Android phones. Go to your app store and search for “Antioch Conway” or click the following link: http://get.theapp.co/308d/ .
- NEIGHBORHOOD COOKOUTS – We have hosted two neighborhood cookouts in 8 different locations already this summer. The next and final one will be on Sunday evening, August 9th. These informal gatherings provide an opportunity for you to get better acquainted with other folks in our Antioch family as well as neighbors in your area. We encourage you to sign up to be a part of the group nearest you and have a great time together! Contact the church office for a list of locations and the group leader contact information.
- CAMP QUARTER NOTE – This will be our second year for Camp Quarter Note, a music day camp. It is for kids, kindergarten through 4th grade and will meet each morning from 9:00 am to Noon. It will begin on Monday morning, July 27th, and continue each morning through Friday, July 31st. The kids will learn a complete musical and perform it on Friday evening, July 31st. The cost will be $10 per child. You can register your child by clicking here. Contact Travis Sellers for more information at 501-329-5153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES & ANNOUNCEMENTS
SMALL GROUP MINISTRIES
- CONNECT! is the name of the small group ministry here at Antioch. We have groups in Conway, Greenbrier and Vilonia. Sign up for groups will begin Sunday morning, August 2nd. Groups will begin meeting on Sunday evening, August 16th, and Wednesday evening, August 19th. If you have questions, please contact Bobby Tucker at email@example.com or 329-5153.
ANTIOCH STUDENT MINISTRIES (ASM)
- ASM GROUPS – The high school group will meet in the home of John & Melanie Pennington. They live at 935 Scherman Oaks Circle in Conway. Contact Nathan Brewer for more information concerning the high school group at firstname.lastname@example.org. The middle school group will be meeting in their assigned homes this week. For more information about the middle school group, contact Stephen Castleberry at email@example.com or call 329-5153.
- PERSPECTIVE – Perspective will meet on Wednesday, August 6th. The college ministry’s meetings for the summer will be at the 110 Building from 6:30 to 8:00 PM. They will meet in the lobby of the Antioch staff office suite. For more information, contact Shawn Hammontree at 329-5153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANTIOCH CHILDREN’S MINISTRIES (ACM)
- AWANA meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM. AWANA is for children from 2 years old through the 2nd grade. AWANA will begin their new year on Wednesday, August 26th. For more information, contact Brian Ratliff at email@example.com.
- ROUTE 434 is Antioch’s ministry for 3rd & 4th graders on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM. Route 434 will begin their new year on Wednesday, August 6th. For more information, contact Kim Tyler or Brian Ratliff.
SINGLE ADULT MINISTRIES
- DIVORCECARE, DC4K (DIVORCECARE FOR KIDS) & GRIEFSHARE all meet on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM. Their next semester will begin on August 26th. Contact Randy Anderson for more information at 329-5153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WOMEN’S MINISTRY (LADYLIFE)
- LADIES RETREAT – LADYlife would like to invite the ladies of Antioch to their annual retreat at Shepherd of the Ozarks on August 28 – 30th. We will arrive there on Friday evening and return on Sunday morning in time for services at Antioch. Antioch’s own Ashley Castleberry will be leading the retreat this year. The cost is $110 which covers lodging as well as all food for the weekend. You can pay this in two installments. The first is due July 12th and the second is due by August 9th. Contact Dawn Moore at email@example.com or Glenda Sutton at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register.
- WOMEN’S CONFERENCE – LADYLife is taking a group of ladies to the Extraordinary Women’s Conference in Southhaven, Mississippi on October 16th & 17th. For information, please contact Dawn Moore at email@example.com or Keri Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org.